- Applicants meet minimum and all or most preferred qualifications..
- No limit or rule on the number of “Interview” ranked applicants. If the applicant merits an “Interview” ranking, the applicant should be ranked “Interview” and offered an interview invitation.
- Must be invited for an interview. Initial interviews can be held via phone, Skype, or other electronic communication medium, or in person. Top candidates can be invited for on campus interviews without a subsequent interview certification from OIE.
- Additional “Interview” applicants will require an updated interview approval from OIE; this is if your “Interview” applicants do not produce a finalist and a tentative agreement on an offer, you will need OIE approval to change a “Qualified” to an “Interview”.
- Applicants meet minimum and possibly some preferred qualifications.
- Disposition must indicate which preferred qualifications are lacking.
- If interview pool is exhausted, applicants from this group may be moved to “Interview”
- If applicants are moved to “Interview” group, a new interview approval must be obtained. .
- Applicants do not meet minimum qualifications.
- Applicants cannot be interviewed or hired.
Please contact the AA/EEO and Search Compliance Unit at 860-486-2944 with any questions.