The University of Connecticut’s Recruitment & Search Process Unit within the Office of Institutional Equity (OIE) is responsible for monitoring employment transactions by providing consultation to departments and search committees on recruitment strategies and procedures and monitoring faculty and staff hiring decisions.
Download a copy of:
- Sample Search Matrix
- Recruitment Goals
- Search Committee Guidelines
- Interviewing Best Practices
- Guidelines for Interview Questions
- Interview Approval Checklist – Faculty and Staff
- Hire Approval Checklist for Faculty
- Hire Approval Checklist for Staff
For your convenience we have provided a link to the Recruiting Solutions 9.1.
The Office also prepares the University’s Affirmative Action Plan which demonstrates the University’s continuous efforts to provide equal access to employment opportunities for qualified members of protected classes.
Please contact a member of the Recruitment & Search Process Office at 860-486-2944 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding affirmative action, recruitment, and the search process within the University.
- Hanna Prytko, EEO & Search Compliance Manager
- Katherine Johansen, EEO & Search Compliance Specialist