The Office of Institutional Equity (OIE) is charged by Connecticut law (Conn. Gen. Stat. § 46a-68(b)(4)(A)) with investigating complaints of discrimination made against University employees and mitigating any discriminatory conduct that is found to exist. OIE fulfills this mandate by conducting neutral investigations into allegations of discrimination and/or discriminatory harassment and ensures the equitable resolution of complaints.
If you have any questions regarding discrimination and discriminatory harassment, please contact a member of our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (860) 486-2943 (for concerns at Storrs or the Regional Campuses) or (860)579-3563 (for concerns at UConn Health).
- Elizabeth Conklin, Associate Vice President, Title IX Coordinator & ADA Coordinator
- Sarah Chipman, Director of Investigations and Deputy Title IX Coordinator
- Bob Camilleri, Associate Director of Investigations
- Alexa Lindauer, EEO Investigator
- Jamila Goolgar, EEO Investigator
- Ann Coolidge Randall, Paralegal and Legal Administrator
- Michelle (Liz) Askew, Administrative Program Assistant